
I truly cannot believe I am ending my Junior year of college and heading into the home stretch. It seems unreal that I will be graduating a year from now. I constantly think back to High School, and how it seems like I was there only yesterday. I still feel like a little kid, but sooner than I know, I will be independent and have an "adult" job...whatever that is!
I have so many fears about the journey that lies ahead of me. I am so proud of myself for being one of the first people in my family to graduate. Yet, for some reason I still have so many lingering doubts. I feel like I am always questioning what I really want to do with my life. Did I make the right choice of major? I try to picture my life 10 years from now, but it always seems blurry. Growing up I always imagined myself being one of those people who knows exactly what they want to be and sticks to it. However, as the years go on, I feel a constant sense of confusion. Emotionally, I am still the little girl who has her mom and dad by her side making all the decisions. When I come back to reality, it is extremely scary to realize that I am in control of where my life goes.
As I come closer to my graduation, I want to find myself and be confident that I have done the right thing. I want to be positive that I am have chosen the correct path to travel down. While I have always planned to go wherever life takes me, I realize that I need to have some control over this.

No comments:
Post a Comment